Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

SMTP Error Debugger

johnteo
Explorer

Hi guys, when I run and test the playbook editor I run into an error whereby the connection is unexpectedly closed.

Can I have some advise on where I should look to resolve this error? The SMTP asset when testing connectivity is healthy and marked as passed.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

phantom_mhike
Path Finder

This is likely going to take some back and forth to resolve that will be difficult to do here. I would suggest either submitting a support ticket or getting onto the phantom-community.slack.com group and ask your question there. It will make posting logs and things like that easier.

If you want to try your hand at debugging on your own, the logs at /var/log/phantom contain all the info available. Just make sure you set the logging to debug in the admin panel beforehand so you get more useful information. And then change it back after so that your logs arent constantly rolling.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...