Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Phantom app for Dell Secure works?

tvwhipple

Is anyone working on a Phantom App for Dell Secure works?

I was going to start trying to work through the Rest API functions. but I was curious one was already in the works out there somewhere.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

rgresham_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There is one already in the works. If you go to the Slack Community on Phantom-Community... go to the #app_developers channel and ask there... you should be able to get some direction on where the last version is. or just DM me @Rob_phantom. We can get you the source code if you are a licensed Phantom Customer.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rgresham_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There is one already in the works. If you go to the Slack Community on Phantom-Community... go to the #app_developers channel and ask there... you should be able to get some direction on where the last version is. or just DM me @Rob_phantom. We can get you the source code if you are a licensed Phantom Customer.

0 Karma

Rob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please be sure to get @rgresham_splunk  instead of me as I may not be able to help as much 🙂

0 Karma

sir_lamneth
Explorer

For the near-term, you might get quicker answers within the Phantom Slack community (phantom-community.slack.com). If you're not already a member you can signup here:

https://my.phantom.us/signup/

This is especially true for very Phantom-specific questions, e.g. you working on a Playbook.

0 Karma

iamarkaprabha
Contributor
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...