Splunk Observability Cloud

Troubleshooting connection issues with Splunk Enterprise and Log Observer Connect(Splunk Observability Cloud)?

tthhiiee
Observer

I want to connect Splunk Enterprise configured in Azure VM and O11y Cloud through Log Observer Connect.

I tried Log Observer Connect connection, but it is not connected as shown in the attachment.

I applied all the information on the 'Set Up Service Account' page.

I created and reflected the Enterprise's own certificate by referring to the Splunk documentation.

The 8089 port InBound/OutBound policy is also reflected in the Azure VM.

I want to know how to solve it.

Please answer about my question.

Log-Observer-Connect.png

0 Karma

bishida
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you may have uploaded the entire myFinalCert.pem file which contains multiple certificates and a key. You could try copying only the first certificate in that file and use the "paste certificate" option on that screen. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...