Splunk Observability Cloud

Troubleshooting connection issues with Splunk Enterprise and Log Observer Connect(Splunk Observability Cloud)?

tthhiiee
Observer

I want to connect Splunk Enterprise configured in Azure VM and O11y Cloud through Log Observer Connect.

I tried Log Observer Connect connection, but it is not connected as shown in the attachment.

I applied all the information on the 'Set Up Service Account' page.

I created and reflected the Enterprise's own certificate by referring to the Splunk documentation.

The 8089 port InBound/OutBound policy is also reflected in the Azure VM.

I want to know how to solve it.

Please answer about my question.

Log-Observer-Connect.png

0 Karma

bishida
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you may have uploaded the entire myFinalCert.pem file which contains multiple certificates and a key. You could try copying only the first certificate in that file and use the "paste certificate" option on that screen. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...