Splunk Observability Cloud

How do I set up Detectors to Trigger Alerts in Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring or IMM?

bjennewein
Retired

Wondering how to set up Detectors to Trigger Alerts with Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring, part of Splunk Observability Cloud?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

bjennewein
Retired

Alerts are triggered by rules contained in Detectors. But how do you set up those rules? In this guide you'll find definitions and information about how to set up your rules and link them to your charts.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

kharade0009
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hello ,

How we can send single email for all alerts for specific  metrics and multiple instances?

right now I have configured the alerts for cpu.utilization.but I am getting multiple emails for different instance id.I wanted to group all the instance id for CPU. Utilization in one email. 

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

Alerts are triggered by rules contained in Detectors. But how do you set up those rules? In this guide you'll find definitions and information about how to set up your rules and link them to your charts.

0 Karma

kharade0009
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hello

This link was'nt useful for me.I have already configured the alert and I am getting the alerts emails on my email id.

but my client wants single email for multiple instances given in the in the alert signal.

I am getting  20 emails separately.instead I need to single email having all details in the same email.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...