Splunk IT Service Intelligence

repeatative of splunk web messages after deleting

DataOrg
Builder

I am using ITSI enterprise and i am getting web messages after deleting also.
the messages is also not current messages which is older messages.

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@premranjithj,

You are getting "Duplicate entity aliases found" message, which means some entities has same alias. It is showing messages with old timestamp as this message generated when ITSI first time found entity alias which has already available in same Service. But those entities is still exist and same issue is available so it is showing messages with old timestamp.

Hope this helps!!

DataOrg
Builder

i have deleted the entities which causing this alert but it getting created on the next day. i have not restore it

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you tell what messages are those?

0 Karma

DataOrg
Builder

1.Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates.
2.Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates.
3.Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates.
4.Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates.

with older dates and time
every day messages count increasing

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

what are the duplicates ? Show duplicates.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...