Splunk IT Service Intelligence

"Enable indexer acknowledgement" in "ITSI Event Management Token" causes "Data channel is missing" errors

ahkow2
Loves-to-Learn

Hi,

After I ticked "Enable Indexer acknowledgement" in "HTTP Event Collection" -> "Auto Generated ITSI Event Management Token", I no longer have notable events generated. And I saw  "Data channel is missing" errors in _internal index.

ahkow2_0-1667876749875.png

After some research, I understood from https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.2.7/Data/AboutHECIDXAck that HEC sender must include a channel identifier. But how do I configure ITSI so that it include channel identifier when it is generating notable events?

Thank you very much.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...