Splunk IT Service Intelligence

can images in ITSI redirect to another site when clicked?

stufty
Path Finder

I want to have a "home" icon on my lower level glass tables that returns the user to the top level glass table. I do not see how to configure a drilldown on an icon (or anything other than a service). Is such a feature possible?

0 Karma

stufty
Path Finder

I have a half-baked solution - I created a dummy service with a KPI that always returns 1 (and color green = normal). This service has a drill-down to where I want to go. I then created an image of a house with the same green background, and shrunk it and placed it over the "1" in the service's KPI that I dragged on the screen.

The user has to click on the peripheries of the control, but it does perform the trick. Do I like it? Not really, but it does allow navigation - once the user is trained.

alt text

0 Karma

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I also tried to do this. I don't believe it is possible with glass tables at the moment sorry.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...