Splunk IT Service Intelligence

can images in ITSI redirect to another site when clicked?

stufty
Path Finder

I want to have a "home" icon on my lower level glass tables that returns the user to the top level glass table. I do not see how to configure a drilldown on an icon (or anything other than a service). Is such a feature possible?

0 Karma

stufty
Path Finder

I have a half-baked solution - I created a dummy service with a KPI that always returns 1 (and color green = normal). This service has a drill-down to where I want to go. I then created an image of a house with the same green background, and shrunk it and placed it over the "1" in the service's KPI that I dragged on the screen.

The user has to click on the peripheries of the control, but it does perform the trick. Do I like it? Not really, but it does allow navigation - once the user is trained.

alt text

0 Karma

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I also tried to do this. I don't believe it is possible with glass tables at the moment sorry.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Improve Your Security Posture

Watch NowImprove Your Security PostureCustomers are at the center of everything we do at Splunk and security ...

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...