Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ack button not show in ITSI Episode review after upgrade from 3.0.1

lightech1
Path Finder

Hello Team,

We have upgraded ITSI version from 3.01 to 4.03. We have some alerts in "correlation searches" that when it triggers generates a notable events, now with the new version, this impacts on the "episode review " tab.

But when the operators clic or view some alert, the ack or assign button doesn't appear, let me show a screenshot:

alt text

We have tried to create again the alert, use another browser, different versions of java, etc.

Thanks in advance!

0 Karma

szhou_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

From ITSI 4.0, you can ack an Episode but not for event, you can set Episode View to On to see the list of episode. Episode is a group of events so you don't have to do the operation for every event one by one.
Please see https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.1.2/User/OverviewofITSINotableEventsReview for more information.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...