Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Why do the ITSI 3.01 Upgrade itoa_admin users no longer see entity csv/search gui button selections?

mwk1000
Path Finder

Upgraded from 2.4.1 all services/entities in Global Team. Team admin role has been inherited by itoa_admin. The "bulk" import options do not appear for any of the existing users but as an admin role they do, adding admin role to an existing itsi admin user does not work.

No errors visible in logs, all capabilities are per the docs and this is in a search head clustered environment.

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you tested creating a user that has only the itoa_admin role? I've hit a few issues with a fresh install of 3.0.1...
I've found that a user with multiple roles isn't working in my instance but a user with only the itoa_admin role works fine.

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

In my case it was bug ITOA-8598 (Role inhering from itoa_admin does not behave like itoa_admin), I found explicitly adding the role to the users who also had admin made this work as expected, so I will use that as a workaround until this is fixed...(no ETA)

0 Karma

Jarohnimo
Builder

I have the same problem after installing this updated version. Nothing described here so far has helped. I've granted myself IOTA Admin, Admin. Separately, together etc... still doesn't show the button.

Any Ideas?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...