Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Why ITSI Services are showing as N/A?

Jyard
Observer

Hi, 

Recently my team setup our ITSI environment and had a few service templates and KPI base searches created. When i try to create a new service and link it to a service template i tell it to backfill the KPIs. Everything up to this point looks great and the KPIs as well as the service analysis page display everything in the backfill as being healthy but nothing under the KPIs is displaying beyond the time i created the service and eventually everything returns to saying N/A. 

Ive discovered that the KPI search acceleration using the summary index does not seem to be working. When i run the raw search everything will display. How do i get the itsi_summary index to be populated with the correct information? 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

skramp
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Does your search end with a stats command? If you do something like table or timechart in the end of your query it looks like the search will run but ITSI tries an aggregation again and then it fails.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...