Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Where can I locate Dashboard Studio search options?

joock3r
Explorer

Hi,

I want to transfer my classic dashboard to the dashboard studio and I have some questions regarding that.

On the classic dasboard I have several search options that I want to migrate to the new dashboard:

<option name="count">20</option>
        <option name="dataOverlayMode">none</option>
        <option name="drilldown">none</option>
        <option name="percentagesRow">false</option>
        <option name="refresh.display">progressbar</option>
        <option name="rowNumbers">false</option>
        <option name="totalsRow">false</option>
        <option name="wrap">false</option>
        <format type="color" field="Action">
          <colorPalette type="map">{"allowed":#99ff99,"blocked":#ff4d4d,"dropped":#ff4d4d,"monitor":#ffc44d}</colorPalette>
        </format>

When I tried to use it in the dashboard studio it didn't work. 

Can someone please share with me the options list? I didn't find it on the documentation. 

Moreover, the font size of the search's results is quiet huge and I want to reduce it. Which option should I use for that? 

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Dashboard Studio still is a work in progress so not all Simple XML features/options are supported.  Supported options are documented at https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/9.0.0/DashStudio/objOptRef

AFAICT, showRowNumbers replaces rowNumbers.  Use the fontSize option to make the results smaller.

See https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/9.0.0/DashStudio/objOptRef#columnFormat_.28object_type.... for how to color a field ("column" in a DS table).

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...