Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Where can I download ITSI?

Sthori
Engager

I have a 10GB Dev Licence including ITSI: Splunk Developer Personal License DO NOT DISTRIBUTE (with ITSI). 
How can I download ITSI? Where can I get the download link?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

eduncan
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Yep you are right.  If you purchased it you will need to make sure that in the 'entitlement' your name is listed with your email.  Otherwise whomever is listed on the entitlement can download it for you.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

eduncan
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

need to have the entitlement first.

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

PickleRick_0-1649436118773.png

Same goes, for example, with ES.

0 Karma

eduncan
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Once you login to Splunkbase with your credentials, search IT Service Intelligence and you will be able to download it.  You can apply your license after install.  You must have the entitlement in splunk.com first and can't download if you didn't buy it.

0 Karma

venky1544
Builder

Hi @Sthori 

the statement is correct from @PickleRick  you can not download ITSI from splunkbase you need to contact sales

i'm suprised @eduncan probably you are a splunk employee different creds work for you 😉 for lay man it definitely doesn't work as you highlighted 

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Well, I have to correct myself a bit here. I discussed it with someone in our company and it seems that you might be able to download the app from splunkbase but your account must be eligible. So, for example, I cannot download premium apps from my private account obviously but I cannot download them from my company-associated account either. But my colleague who is our license manager or however that's called (sorry, I'm writing this from private profile and would have to log out and re-log with company account to check) seems to have the download link in splunkbase. So you might be able to download directly from splunkbase when your particular account is entitled to it (not just the company - your account).

0 Karma

eduncan
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Yep you are right.  If you purchased it you will need to make sure that in the 'entitlement' your name is listed with your email.  Otherwise whomever is listed on the entitlement can download it for you.

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You cannot download the premium apps from splunkbase, as far as I remember. You have to contact support for the download link.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...