Splunk IT Service Intelligence

What are the parameters we should follow for splunk ITSI Project Plan?

nareshchenchati
Explorer

Hello Everyone,
I have a Splunk environment with 60 GB/per day. I am planning to use ITSI in my environment, so it would be 30GB per day additionally. We are planning to install the ITSI on a dedicated Search Head and my environment consists of a Search Heads, an Indexers two each and a Heavy Forwarder and planning for one dedicatedd take the separate machine for the indexer as well?? OR existing

1. Our current
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hello @nareshchenchati,

I think ITSI Doc will guide you the best. Give some reading the planning and installation guide of ITSI.

I hope this helps!!!

jacobpevans
Motivator

Here for the latest ITSI Doc: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/latest/Install/Plan

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...