Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Splunk query to get the threshold values of different KPI's in ITSI.

Kumar23
Loves-to-Learn

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
What is your question?
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Kumar23
Loves-to-Learn

Hi @richgalloway did you understand my query? Please let me know for any further information.

Thanks,

Kumar23

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
No, I don't, but I replied only because your posting was empty.
eduncan has suggested a solution. I suggest you consider it.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Kumar23
Loves-to-Learn

We will set the threshold values  for KPI's like High, Medium, Normal in ITSI right. I need  a query to get   that threshold values  for various KPI's.

0 Karma

eduncan
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can use this content pack:https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSICP/current/Config/AboutMA and it has corr searches that bring back KPI status.  You can use these as your starting point.  It will not tell you what the threshold is, rather if it is passed.  You don't need to pull the threshold setting you need to pull whether it has passed the threshold and then you can alert on it.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...