Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Splunk ITSI - How to Disable/enable Correlation searches during a particular time.

jk0061444
Explorer

Hi All

In our environment, servers are put under maintenance (serves are shutdown) at a particular time of a day . So we need to disable the Correlation searches during this period .To avoid Incidents getting created .

How can we disable/enable an Correlation searches  during a particular time. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions 

Thanks and Regards

0 Karma

dlm

There is no way to automatically shut off the correlation searches based on time. It is a manual process. You can only put the services and entities into maintenance. 

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.2.1/Configure/MaintenanceWindows

Even though this is an old post, I figured I would answer it because there are a lot of new people coming into the application.

Also, If this is something you feel needs to be a feature of the maintenance process, then put in an enhancement. It is voted on, so get all your friends and coworkers to vote. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...