Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Splunk ITSI - How to Disable/enable Correlation searches during a particular time.

jk0061444
Explorer

Hi All

In our environment, servers are put under maintenance (serves are shutdown) at a particular time of a day . So we need to disable the Correlation searches during this period .To avoid Incidents getting created .

How can we disable/enable an Correlation searches  during a particular time. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions 

Thanks and Regards

0 Karma

dlm

There is no way to automatically shut off the correlation searches based on time. It is a manual process. You can only put the services and entities into maintenance. 

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.2.1/Configure/MaintenanceWindows

Even though this is an old post, I figured I would answer it because there are a lot of new people coming into the application.

Also, If this is something you feel needs to be a feature of the maintenance process, then put in an enhancement. It is voted on, so get all your friends and coworkers to vote. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...