Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Splunk IT Service Intelligence: Is there a way to disable the context menu?

sixcorners
Loves-to-Learn Lots

When I click a field a context menu appears what gives three options "Add to Search", "Exclude from search", and "New search".
New search is especially useless.

Is there a way to disable this? Every time I double click a stacktrace or something to highlight it this menu appears and moves the screen to the bottom of the stack trace. If I could just stop the screen movement that would be fine too but if there isn't stopping the whole context menu from appearing would be good too.

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Is this an ITSI issue or a Splunk Enterprise issue? Can you please give some more context?

sixcorners
Loves-to-Learn Lots

What is ITSI? This is the context menu. Find any string value that takes up enough space to be cut off at the top and bottom of the web browser and click it. This pops up and moves the scroll away from what you would have been looking at.

sixcorners_0-1635266809543.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...