Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ITSI Duplicate Alerts (Action)

felixwawolangi1

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a NEAT that would send one email / raise one SNOW incident for each episodes.

I tried a few different Action Rules:

• Number of events in episode >= 1 --> this would send emails for every notable events instead of one for the episode, and will continue sending emails until the episode breaks
  • Number of events in episode == 1 --> this does not trigger emails, since the episodes would typically have 3-4 events

I have a different NEAP for a different type of alert where it would raise the incident correctly after the 3rd (same) event e.g. after 15 minutes at 5 mins search interval - by using:
- Number of events in episode == 3

In this case though, the events are generated all at once, and there could be 1-8 events from different environments that I'm aggregating to one episode.

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...