Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ITSI Drilldown into Splunk App for Infrastructure host from Episode

iatwal
Path Finder

So I have this Correlation search:
| mstats avg(LogicalDisk.%_Free_Space) as "logicaldisk_free_space" WHERE index="em_metrics" AND host=* AND instance!=_Total AND instance!=Hard* by host,instance
| eval host_dev=host . ":" . instance
| eval disk_used=100-logicaldisk_free_space
| eval disk_used = round(disk_used, 2)
| eval CRITICAL=6, MEDIUM=4
| eval ITSI_Severity=if(disk_used >= 80 AND disk_used <= 89, MEDIUM, if(disk_used >= 90, CRITICAL, "None"))
| fields - MEDIUM,CRITICAL
| rename host AS Host,
| table Host, "ITSI_Severity", disk_used, instance
| apply_entity_lookup(host)

I want to be able to drilldown into SAI through the Drilldown Website URL section within the Correlation Search. I understand the field for the entity is:
sai_entity_key

This is what I put as my URL: https://itsi.zzz.com/en-US/app/splunk_app_infrastructure/metrics_analysis?entity=%sai_entity_key%&ta...

Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...