Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ITSI Correlation Searches List only shows the first 20 searches

ronvreeken
Explorer

We have defined more than 20 correlation searches but the correlation_searches_lister (Configure > Correlation Searches) shows only the first 20. There is no possibility to navigate to the next 20 searches.
When I use the filter it only applies to the 20 that are shown. It is possible to sort title descending to see the last 20 but the searches between the first 20 and the last 20 are not accessible. What is going wrong ?

0 Karma
1 Solution

ronvreeken
Explorer

Problem solved !

One of the correlation search definitions appeard to be corrupt. The savedsearch was correct. We could not delete the correlation search directly but by deleting the savedsearch the correlation search also was deleted. After that the pagination control was back on the screen.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ronvreeken
Explorer

Problem solved !

One of the correlation search definitions appeard to be corrupt. The savedsearch was correct. We could not delete the correlation search directly but by deleting the savedsearch the correlation search also was deleted. After that the pagination control was back on the screen.

0 Karma

ewan000
Path Finder

I Just tested and I get a pagination control in the top right under "create new search" after I exceed 20 items

splunk v7.2.0
ITSI v4.0.2

0 Karma

ronvreeken
Explorer

Hi @ewan000,

I have tested it in the browers Firefox, IE and Chrome and in all cases I miss the pagination control.
splunk v7.1.2
ITSI v4.0.3
74 correlation searches

In the beginning when we started with creating the searches we had pagination control when we exceeded the 20 searches. Later on it disappeared. There where no new versions installed since the moment it went wrong.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...