Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ITSI Content Pack Questions

tauminator
Engager
  1. Is it open for 3rd party to develop content packs for ITSI? If yes, is there any documentation on how?
  2. In the link below, it mentioned a beta program, however, the link for signing up is broken, how do you sign up for the beta program?  

To participate in the beta program for the new ITSI Content Library, sign up at splunk.com/beta-content-library. The Content Library offers the ability to install content packs directly through the UI. Future versions might include selective install of objects, previews of objects to be installed, and other features suggested by beta participants.​

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSICP/current/Config/About

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

1. Not yet, but once we get the beta going and improve the functionality of the Content Library, we plan to open it up for 3rd parties to contribute. Please stand by.

2. OH NO that's an error on my part. I put that text in forgetting that those docs are already published. I removed them, but look for them to come back within the next week (hopefully) when the beta starts and I encourage you to sign up to participate. 

Thanks for catching my mistake!

View solution in original post

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

1. Not yet, but once we get the beta going and improve the functionality of the Content Library, we plan to open it up for 3rd parties to contribute. Please stand by.

2. OH NO that's an error on my part. I put that text in forgetting that those docs are already published. I removed them, but look for them to come back within the next week (hopefully) when the beta starts and I encourage you to sign up to participate. 

Thanks for catching my mistake!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...