Splunk IT Service Intelligence

ITSI Alerting for Predictive Analytics Best Approach?

bnelson66

The Splunk documentation for setting up Predictive Analytics Alerting has you create a correlation PER Service that Predictive Analytics is setup on.  Has anyone tried to create a single correlation search to handle all their Predictive Analytics alerting and is there any documentation(Jeff Wiedemann's Alerting Blueprint didn't cover that) that would give someone some ideas on best approach?

Below is the relevant Splunk Documentation:
“ You click the bell icon  in the Worst Case Service Health Score panel to open the correlation search modal. You want ITSI to generate a notable event in Episode Review the next time the Middleware service's health is expected to degrade.”

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.12.1/SI/UseCase#:~:text=ITSI%20Predictive%20Analytics%2....

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...