Splunk IT Service Intelligence

IT Service Intelligence square doesn't go to search

sixcorners
Loves-to-Learn Lots

When I clock on the a square on this Service Analyzer page it opens a bunch of stuff a thing on the right that show a bunch of stuff in the same service as the KPI I clicked on. It also shows entities in the KPI to the right of that. Where is the link that goes to the search that it is doing? What do I do if I want to reproduce these results in a new tab that has the search that I can start to modify to see what is going on?

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The service analyzer view is mainly for monitoring and root cause analysis (https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/latest/User/ServiceAnalyzer)

If you want to see the actual search that's powering the service, you'd have to go into the service definition (Configure > Services, then open the specific service).

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...