Splunk IT Service Intelligence

How to setup a KPI every 30 minutes?

nravichandran
Communicator

By default the option listed for KPI search schedule is 1,5 and 15 minutes and the calculation windows is 1,5,15 min and 24 hours.

How can i calculate for every 30 minutes. I want to results to be calculated for a span of 30 minutes.

Thank you in advance

0 Karma
1 Solution

nravichandran
Communicator

I am able to figure out a work around. In the KPI base search query i added the earliest=-30m and configured the KPI search schedule and calculation window to run every minute. This is not ideal. If any one of you know of any better solution please update.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nravichandran
Communicator

I am able to figure out a work around. In the KPI base search query i added the earliest=-30m and configured the KPI search schedule and calculation window to run every minute. This is not ideal. If any one of you know of any better solution please update.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...