Splunk IT Service Intelligence

How to set default KPIs value 100?

Reddi694325
Path Finder

I wanted to change default KPI value in Service Analyzer from 50 to 100.

Thanks in Advance
Reddi

0 Karma
1 Solution

adonio
Ultra Champion

change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default

View solution in original post

adonio
Ultra Champion

change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Thanks for the reply Adonio. It worked fine. Really appreciate your answer(change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default).

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

@Reddi694325 converted to answer, kindly accept the answer so other will know it worked for you
happy to help!

0 Karma

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Accepted Adonio. Thanks

0 Karma

jaime_ramirez
Communicator

Could you elaborate more on your issue? Some examples of what you are trying to accomplish would be helpful, as well as the data you are working with.

0 Karma

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Thanks for the reply, Jaime. I think for my question no need for any examples or data. But I will elaborate In-Service Analyzer we could find the top 50 Services and top 50 KPIs.To change this value by click on the gear icon we could able to edit, but I don't want to do change these value every time will log-in. Wanted to change top 50 KPIs value background and put it as 100.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...