Splunk IT Service Intelligence

How to set default KPIs value 100?

Reddi694325
Path Finder

I wanted to change default KPI value in Service Analyzer from 50 to 100.

Thanks in Advance
Reddi

0 Karma
1 Solution

adonio
Ultra Champion

change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default

View solution in original post

adonio
Ultra Champion

change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Thanks for the reply Adonio. It worked fine. Really appreciate your answer(change it one time and save as a new Service Analyzer -> Pick your new Saves Service Analyzer as a default).

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

@Reddi694325 converted to answer, kindly accept the answer so other will know it worked for you
happy to help!

0 Karma

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Accepted Adonio. Thanks

0 Karma

jaime_ramirez
Communicator

Could you elaborate more on your issue? Some examples of what you are trying to accomplish would be helpful, as well as the data you are working with.

0 Karma

Reddi694325
Path Finder

Thanks for the reply, Jaime. I think for my question no need for any examples or data. But I will elaborate In-Service Analyzer we could find the top 50 Services and top 50 KPIs.To change this value by click on the gear icon we could able to edit, but I don't want to do change these value every time will log-in. Wanted to change top 50 KPIs value background and put it as 100.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...