Splunk IT Service Intelligence

How to install ITSI in my on-prem splunk instance?

sanchit23

Hi Team,

I am new to splunk and trying to explore its features and capabilities. I just setup my splunk enterprise instance and want to install ITSI in that instance. Could anyone help me how to do that?
I tried installing from splunkbase but it says contact sales for this application.
I tried reaching them but no response.
Is there any other way to setup ITSI or only sales team will do that?

I also found some modules regarding ITSI in splunkbase like ITSI module for APM. Please guide me thorugh that also.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

ITSI is a premium app. That means you must pay (a lot) for it, which is why splunkbase says to contact Sales.

If you're new to Splunk and just trying to explore then ITSI will be too much to take on. Stick with vanilla Splunk and the apps downloadable from splunkbase.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

sanchit23

Hi
Is ITSI module for APM is same as ITSI feature?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

ITSI modules add features to ITSI. See https://www.splunk.com/en_us/resources/videos/splunk-itsi-modules.html

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...