Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Entities which are deleted are reoccuring

DataOrg
Builder

I have deleted my entities created but after a day its gets created automatically and throwing duplicate aliases error for daily at a particular time.

once i deleted it i am not able to view the entities but its auto created next day.
I have not a restore option

ERROR:
Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates. 6/7/2019 12.00
Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates. 6/6/2019 12.00

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The steps here show you how to delete entities, and also how to disable recurring import searches on a single instance and search head cluster: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/latest/Configure/Deleteentities

jaime_ramirez
Communicator

Hi

Do you have any scheduled search for entity aggregation?

You can check in Settings > Data inputs > IT Service Intelligence CSV Import and the Scheduled Time for each Search

Cheers!!!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...