Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Disable Info Circle in ITSI

paul_v

Hi All,

We just upgraded to ITSI 4.4.4 and we noticed that banner talking about beta glass tables. Please see example below.

paul_v_2-1593529692419.png

I was wondering if there is a way to permanently disable this notifications. I tried clicking the "x" but the notice comes back after a refresh of the page.

Thanks in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Unfortunately there's no way to disable this banner. However, the beta glass table framework will be officially released very soon which means the classic framework will be deprecated and the banners will be removed. 

0 Karma

dstaulcu
Builder

unfortunately indeed.  please do not include such without overrides in future versions.

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Update on this - 4.7.0 release makes the beta framework the official framework, so the banners are gone! https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.7.0/ReleaseNotes/Newfeatures#Glass_table_editor

I encourage upgrading if possible. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...