Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Different time displayed(ITSI threshold for time policy)

satokoji
Explorer

Hi

I'm using ITSI ver 3.1.4.
In ”threshold for time policy" page, displayed time of time policy selector and "View data to ..." are diffrent.
User time zone is (GMT+09:00) , and the difference of time is just 9h (ref. attached image),
so one is standard time and the other is user time zone.

Is it possible to display only user time zone?

Thanks.

alt text

curtismcginity
Explorer

So I solved this problem by applying a time zone offset using kvstore_to_json.py operations. The documentation very clearly details how to make this work.

Just remember to enter your time offset in SECONDS, as I missed this the first time around 🙂

Edit: Link doesn't seem to appear, so adding here: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.1.2/Configure/kvstore_to_json.pyoperations#Apply_time_zo...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...