Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Base search KPIs in ITSI 3.0.0 seem to be missing

wmyersas
Builder

Environment details

Trying to follow from that doc page:

1. Within ITSI, navigate to Configure, and select KPI Base Searches.
  2. Navigate to the KPI you wish to modify, and select Edit, followed by Clone.
  3. Name your cloned KPI base search and click Clone.
  4. Click on the KPI you wish to modify.
  5. Navigate to KPI Search Schedule, and select Every 5 Minutes from the dropdown menu.
  6. Click Save.

shows nothing to clone to start from.

Where should those be? Might something be missing from the install? Something else?

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I would suggest upgrading to a more recent version of ITSI, like 4.4.0.

FYI, modules and their base searches will be deprecated in future releases and their functionality will be replaced with content packs. For more information, see https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSICP/current/Config/About

0 Karma

wmyersas
Builder

I downvoted this post because this answer is not at all helpful or relevant to a question asked nearly 2 years ago

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...