Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Are ITSI KPI thresholds not editable?

TimEek
Path Finder

Hi everyone,

This might be a weird question, but I have been testing out ITSI and recently I tried editing some thresholds I set for KPIs I created myself. Regardless of the service or KPI I try to edit, the Thresholding drop down does NOT open. I can open the "Search and Calculate" drop down no problem, as well as the "Anomaly Detection" drop down (and get a java warning to boot). 

I feel like this might be an issue with the system, but why specifically Thresholding? What happens is the arrow will point down like it was opened, but nothing will actually happen. I tried different browsers too. If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

TimEek
Path Finder

For anyone finding this question wondering the same thing:

Editing the Search and calculate and changing something, continuing to the end and clicking Finish strangely allows the thresholding to be opened on my machine.. It is quite a workaround but it seemed consistent.

Secondly, on another machine it actually seemed to work.. 

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Karma

TimEek
Path Finder

For anyone finding this question wondering the same thing:

Editing the Search and calculate and changing something, continuing to the end and clicking Finish strangely allows the thresholding to be opened on my machine.. It is quite a workaround but it seemed consistent.

Secondly, on another machine it actually seemed to work.. 

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...