Splunk Enterprise

replicationStatus Failed failure info: failed_because_HTTP_REPLY_READ_FAILURE verify connectivity to the search peer

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

Unable to distribute to peer named **** at uri https://***** because replication was unsuccessful. replicationStatus Failed failure info: failed_because_HTTP_REPLY_READ_FAILURE Please verify connectivity to the search peer, that the search peer is up, and an adequate level of system resources are available.

Why am i getting this error message? And what does this say? This error is not frequent and only appears for a specific alert. How do i fix this?

The alert is supposed to trigger only when there are zero results. But when i run the search manually in search app i see the events presents. But when i see the triggered alerts and inspect the job i see zero events and this error message

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...