Splunk Enterprise

is there a way to get the data in json format into the KV Store in one go using API endpoint?

super_saiyan
Communicator
is there a way to get the data in json format into the KV Store in one go  using "storage/collections/data/{collection}/" API endpoint?

10000 lines of events in one go ?
Labels (3)
0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can set multiple key/value pairs in one call. See the https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.2.6/RESTREF/RESTkvstore#storage.2Fcollections.2Fdata....

You're of course limited by the REST API request limits (I'm not sure how big they are).

And I'm not sure why you're refering to KV-store as "events". Events are one thing and you post them to other endpoints (like /services/collector/event), KV Store is another thing.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...