Splunk Enterprise

help on custom cluster map

jip31
Motivator

hi

I use the search below in order to display the number of events corresponding to my main search on a cluster map

There is a gap between the results displayed on my map and the results of the main search

I have identified a first problem

Some sites between the lookup and splunk are a little bit differents

For example, I have a site calle "LA BA" in Splunk and "LA BAUME" in the csv

So what I have to do that the sites match well?

index=toto sourcetype=tutu
| stats dc(id) as nbincid by site 
| where isnotnull(site) 
| join type=left site 
    [| inputlookup Bp.csv 
    | rename siteName as site 
    | fields site latitude longitude ] 
| table site nbincid latitude longitude 
| geostats latfield=latitude longfield=longitude globallimit=0 values(nbincid)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

johnhuang
Motivator

The marker size you set on the cluster map will group locations that falls within that radius together.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

johnhuang
Motivator

The marker size you set on the cluster map will group locations that falls within that radius together.

0 Karma

jip31
Motivator

yes you are right

So if i well understand it's not possible to display the results on the map one shot?

last thing, I have you an idea for the site which have a different name between splunk and the lookup?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...