Splunk Enterprise

convert Grafana dashboard to Splunk Dashboard

registration9

We have an existing FIG (fluentd / influxDB / Grafana) setup and I am looking at replacing the "IG" with Splunk. I have fluentd stuffing data into Splunk. Now I would like to mimic our existing Grafana dashboards with Splunk dashboards. Since I don't know Splunk dashboarding I am hoping there is a conversion tool I can use.

0 Karma

sduff_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There isn't a conversion tool available that I'm aware of, but Splunk dashboards are pretty easy to develop, its drag-and-drop for most parts.

I recommend asking this question again but focusing on the particular dashboards/queries that you are trying to convert.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...