Splunk Enterprise

Why can't I download Splunk Enterprise?

MaorMagori
Explorer

Hello,
I've encountered a problem while trying to download Splunk Enterprise.

I login into my account, and reach this page:

https://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/splunk-enterprise.html

Press the download button, a little loading circle appears and then a 401 status is received from this URL:

https://eula.splunk.com/api/v1/session/callback

I also added a screenshot for clarification.

What's wrong with my account? I've been using it for the past year without any problems.
I've tried multiple browsers and devices.
Screenshot:

splunk401.png

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

MaorMagori
Explorer

After trying multiple devices, browsers, extensions disabling, and such I created a new temp account.

The new account was able to download SE so it's probably something specific to my account.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

staze
Path Finder

Having same issue. Tried multiple browsers and platforms. System doesn't seem to want to let me create a new account either. The "create" is just grayed out. =(

How the heck do I download or accept the EULA (I saw someone mention they found the eula to accept and were able to download at that point). 

0 Karma

MaorMagori
Explorer

After trying multiple devices, browsers, extensions disabling, and such I created a new temp account.

The new account was able to download SE so it's probably something specific to my account.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's probably a temporary glitch on Splunk's end.  Try a different browser, clear your cookies, disable extensions, and all the other browser-related troubleshooting steps.  If it still doesn't work then try again later.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...