Splunk Enterprise

Upload traffic log Palo Alto

wahluf
Explorer

i am a beginner in using splunk. I'm doing research on log traffic from Palo Alto. inside i upload data to splunk. what is the most appropriate sourcetype for me to choose?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

you are probably using this app: Palo Alto Networks App for Splunk and add-on Palo Alto Networks Add-on for Splunk for getting logs in. Just look from App's instruction how to use it. I think that most sourcetypes are named like pan:xxx

r. Ismo

View solution in original post

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

you are probably using this app: Palo Alto Networks App for Splunk and add-on Palo Alto Networks Add-on for Splunk for getting logs in. Just look from App's instruction how to use it. I think that most sourcetypes are named like pan:xxx

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...