Splunk Enterprise

Splunk ITSI: how to pass KPI threshold field value to correlation search for alert

praveenbatchu
Engager

Greetings!

I developed Service, KPI in Splunk ITSI and configured correlation search to get alert with alert_value ($result.alert_value$) when KPI health score change to Critical. 

praveenbatchu_1-1602045299785.png

I am receiving alert correctly but alert_value always shows 0.0 (which is health score value, not the threshold field value) but I am expecting it to be the threshold field value. Is it possible to pass this threshold field value to correlation search or help guide me from where I can get this info from itsi summary index or ... ?

Here is the threshold field value (ex.,) when I run the search from Splunk ITSI (Generated Search in KPI)

praveenbatchu_0-1602045031579.png

Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...