Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Enterprise 8.2 is here!

judithsr
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

We are excited to announce the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.2. You can now seamlessly access all of your Splunk data with Federated Search for a unified search experience across all of your deployments whether they are on-premises or in the cloud. Extracting and communicating your insights is now easier than ever before with Dashboard Studio, the new and intuitive dashboard-builder for creating visually-compelling dashboards with advanced visualization tools and fully customizable formats.

We also are introducing numerous new data management capabilities for improved environment monitoring and enhanced self-service and auditing. Admins can leverage a variety of new apps including the Python 3 Readiness App, Knowledge Object Overview App, and What’s New in 8.2 App.

Plus, you can easily bring Splunk to any part of your organization with the Splunk Operator for Kubernetes that quickly deploys Splunk Enterprise on your choice of private or public cloud provider while automating workflows and implementing Kubernetes best practices.

Read the blog to learn more! Update today to see them in action or consider Splunk Cloud Platform to enjoy uninterrupted service delivery of the most innovative and up-to-date features. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...