Splunk Enterprise

Splunk App Infrastructure end of life?

eddieddieddie
Path Finder

I notice that the Splunk App for Infrastructure support pages now have a header saying that this product is end of life and will cease be to developed beyond August next year (2022):

"On August 22, 2022, the Splunk App Infrastructure will reach its end of life and Splunk will no longer maintain or develop this product. "

I can't find any other announcements from Splunk about this. Is there a plan to replace it with another product or just to cease developing Splunk in this direction?

Thanks

Eddie

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ragedsparrow
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Per the Overview here:

"We highly recommend that customers either purchase IT Service Intelligence and utilize the Content Library and Content Packs for pre-built service-level dashboards and KPIs, or use the latest version of Splunk IT Essentials Work 4.9 (available May 2021) to monitor host level data. For more details on this announcement and migration options, please refer to our blog post and contact your sales representative with any questions."

View solution in original post

ragedsparrow
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Per the Overview here:

"We highly recommend that customers either purchase IT Service Intelligence and utilize the Content Library and Content Packs for pre-built service-level dashboards and KPIs, or use the latest version of Splunk IT Essentials Work 4.9 (available May 2021) to monitor host level data. For more details on this announcement and migration options, please refer to our blog post and contact your sales representative with any questions."

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...