Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services: Why is data not getting indexed in Splunk?

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

I am trying to use this Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services on Splunk Enterprise platform.

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the splunk doc Configure a Storage Account in Microsoft Cloud Services - Splunk Documentation

But Data is not getting indexed in Splunk unless i select the highlighted one in below pic in the Azure storage account

Ashwini008_0-1674024075740.png

Due to company policy i cannot set it to "Enabled from all networks". I have tried raising microsoft support request but didnt get the solution.

I am able to fetch the data from the storage account directly into Virtual Machine using azcopy command but using add on i am not able to index/fetch the data into splunk.

Any help on troubleshooting this issue will be of great help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...