Splunk Enterprise

Scheduled search job's run history is not found

akarivaratharaj
Communicator

I have ran a scheduled search in my Splunk. I have checked the status of the job under my Splunk Enterprise -> Activity -> Jobs. Here I could see the job has ran and the status is "Done".

But when I search the log for the run history of same job under "_internal" index and the sourcetype "scheduler", I don't have any logs for the run of respective scheduled search job.

I can see my job has completed with status as done under Activity but under scheduler logs, I don't have any proof that such a job has ran at a particular time.

Is this denoting some issue over here? Or am I missing something here in the way of checking the logs.

Could someone please help me on this as soon as possible.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

akarivaratharaj
Communicator

Could anyone please help me on this

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...