my Isilon OS: iOneFS Version: 18.104.22.168
ive got the following two errors, depends on Splunk and Addon version combinations:
Encountered the following error while trying to update: Error while posting to url=/servicesNS/nobody/TA_EMC-Isilon/isiloncustom/isilonendpoint/setupentity
Error occurred while authenticating to server
- Splunk 7.3.6 and emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_240 > working
- Splunk 7.3.6 and emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_250 > working
- Splunk 7.3.6 and emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_260 > not working
- Splunk 7.3.6 and dell-emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_270 > not working
- Splunk 22.214.171.124and emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_260 > not working
- Splunk 126.96.36.199and dell-emc-isilon-add-on-for-splunk-enterprise_270 > not working
MY oppinion is, that ther is a problem to check the certificate option.
All working Addon versions have a checkbox to enable or disable to check certificate.
My Problem is to combine Splunk 8 and my Isilon system...
Please advice - Markus
Any one have a solution with this I am having the same issue installed the Dell EMC Isilon Add-on 2.7.0 on my Splunk Heavy Forwarder 8.1 and can not authenticate to the isilon 9.x . Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks