Splunk Enterprise

Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk keeps stopping/delaying

_joe
Communicator

I am just wondering if others are running into this same issues. I find that some of my sourcetypes mysteriously just stop for a while. They start up again eventually, but we don't really want huge delays in our data.

The azure:aad:signin sourcetype seems to give me the most trouble. Sometimes it may stop for a few hours - but then will immediately provide data if I bounce the input. During this time, I am not even getting debug logs for "source=*ta_ms_aad_MS_AAD_signins.log."

Most recently when I had an issue I noticed a "HTTPError: 504 Server Error: Gateway Timeout for url" for my aad_risk_detection ingest, so I do suspect network issues play a part in the problem. However, that really doesn't address what is happening to the retries...

Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk 3.1.1
Splunk Enterprise 8.0.5

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...