Splunk Enterprise

License issue on HF, HF not sending data to cloud

abk_hex
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi,

I have a HF which is use to ingest cloud data using API/Modular input to Splunk cloud. This HF acts as a Slave to Deployment server which is also a License Master.

The license got expired on Deployment server and since than I am not seeing logs getting ingested to Splunk Cloud.

Though I am seeing _internal logs from this HF, making me believe that there is not connectivity issue between HF and Cloud.

As of now, we have uploaded Splunk cloud subscription license with 0Mb on Deployment server, which is valid.

for apps and addon, I am seeing authentication error in the internal logs.

Please can someone help me,  what could be the issue, do wee need to install a separate license on HF or what should we do...

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...