Splunk Enterprise

Is it possible to use the AWS Certificate Manager Private CA to secure intra-Splunk TLS communications?

responsys_cm
Builder

And if so, has anyone done it?

From AWS blog:

"ACM Private CA offers a secure, managed infrastructure to support the issuance and revocation of private digital certificates. It supports RSA and ECDSA key types for CA keys used for the creation of new certificates, as well as certificate revocation lists (CRLs) to inform clients when a certificate should no longer be trusted. Currently, ACM Private CA does not offer root CA support."

I would imagine the "does not offer root CA support" would mean it can't be used with Splunk, right?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

scc00
Contributor

Do you have an update on the problem? I am attempting to do the same now.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...