Splunk Enterprise

ITSI upgrade issue

omershira
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I've installed ITSI today in my production environment after successfully installing it in my dev environment.

I have a  SHC with 3 nodes in it and I have installed the app as the manual says, using a deployer.

After all the SH got the apps I tried opening the ITSI app in one of them (I am using a LB so it picks one randomly), when I click on the app it opens an upgrade page although I have the right version installed. 

My team and I tried to install the ITSI again and got the same result.

We saw an event that said - "captain is not responding even after 5 minutes" , but the Captain was up and running.

It didn't happened to us before and We don't know what to do with this issue, has anyone seen it before? 

Any help would be good!

thanks,

Omer Shira

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...